All people have equal opportunity to participate in community life.
Bruce Peninsula Association for Community Living promotes a holistic approach where all individuals can participate as equal citizens in community life.
- I want to be treated well and I will be kind to others. We play together, we work hard together and we help each other.
- Support me in making choices about my life.
- My needs may change at different times in my life.
- I can count on my worker.
- I want to be treated fairly and I will advocate to be sure that even those who do not have a voice will be treated fairly also.
- I want to do my best.
- I am responsible for my own decisions.
- Taking part in things I enjoy is important to me, I will work to help the community look at making facilities accessible and be aware of the contributions I can make.
- I want to learn and try new things.