Volunteers make a positive difference in the lives of individuals.
In order to support many of our programs and activities, Community Living is looking for volunteers in different functional areas such as:
- Fitness/Exercise Programs
- Special Events
- Fundraising Events
- Cooking Club
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Volunteering really does make a difference. What are you passionate about? Assisting others in your community is one of the easiest ways to put a smile on someone’s face.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Spend time with a person and connect them to the community
- Share a skill or talent with a person or a small group
- Make it possible for someone to experience new things
- Share time and interests with someone
- Lead fitness classes
- One-On-One with Person Supported
- Provide transportation to events, programs, recreational activities and appointments
Please contact Cara Scheuerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-375-2526 for more information.