Community Living London and Kenneth Pope, a lawyer who specializes in disability estate planning, are hosting a free webinar on Thursday May 3rd at 12pm. The information may be of interest to families and staff. Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Changes in ODSP and how they affect you;
- Increased ODSP asset limit from $5000 to $40,000;
- Increased ODSP gift limit from $6000 to $10,000;
- How families with children with special needs can benefit from the caregiver tax credit now that it has changed;
- RDSPs and how they can grow to $400,000; and
- Recent tax changes affecting trusts and estates and how to navigate through them.
The webinar may be viewed at Bruce Peninsula Association for Community living, 314 George St, Wiarton. If you wish to attend this webinar, please RSVP to Cathy Irving at 519-534-0553 ext 121 by Wednesday May 2, 2018 at 2pm.